The Fault in Our Stars
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
A Storm of Swords
The Hunger Games
Clockwork Prince
The Gray Wolf Throne
The Help
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
A Game of Thrones
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
The Exiled Queen
Divergent
Kushiel's avatar
A Clash of Kings
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
The Iron Queen
The Book Thief
Harry Potter and the Philosopher's stone
Catching Fire


Rebecka's favorite books »

Thursday, September 20, 2012


“You can build walls all the way to the sky and I will find a way to fly above them. You can try to pin me down with a hundred thousand arms, but I will find a way to resist.”
Lauren Oliver has such a way with words; she brings everything alive with her beautiful descriptions. I really enjoyed reading this story. I had my doubts about a world without love, but it worked. Maybe because it wasn’t just love between two people, there was no love between friends or parents and their kids. It was actually believable to me; life wasn’t that much different unfortunately.
The ending really surprised me which I love, I hate being able to guess what's going to happen.

I would definitely recommend this to anyone who enjoys dystopian or YA in general. I can’t wait to read the next book.


4/5 stars

2 comments:

  1. Great review! heard so many good things about this series!
    new follower!

    http://thecrossbreeds.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely loved this book so much! The writing style is full of with brilliantly descriptive prose :)
    Awesome blog!
    Alex @ Possession of Books

    ReplyDelete